The most important step when planting food plots is to complete a soil test on the area you wish to plant. This is a very accurate, instant, and do-it-yourself kit that lets you test the pH in four different plots and will immediately tell you how much lime to spread to raise the pH to desired levels.
- The first and most important step in planting food plots.
- No need to send in soil samples and wait weeks for results.
- Each kit will perform 4 separate pH tests.
- Test will take 20 minutes.
- Must use distilled water for soil testing.
- Easy-to-read charts on pH levels and proper lime applications.
- Fertilizer utilization chart with 10 helpful hints for successful food plots.