The Benjamin Pioneer PCP Airbow is the latest category of big game hunting weapon that propels a full-length arrow by air. The PCP airbow (pre-charged pneumatic) is powered by 3000 psi of high-pressure air (HPA) stored in a reservoir within the weapon. There is no need to pump the airbow after every shot, the user can continue shooting by just reloading arrows, until the reservoir needs to be refilled (refilling accessories sold separately). The Pioneer can be cocked with two fingers (and decocked just as easily); and it is capable of firing 8 shots in the same amount of time it takes to fire 3 shots from a crossbow. The gun will average approximately 8 shots per fill, shooting arrows at a consistent 450 fps. Accuracy is not affected by the arrow canting. The Benjamin Pioneer PCP Airbow comes with a camo synthetic bullpup stock, with a full-length rail that mounts the included CenterPoint 6x40 mm scope. The airbow also includes 3 field-tipped arrows, a sling, and quiver.
- Takes big game hunting to the next level
- Pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) airbow
- Powered by high-pressure air (HPA)
- No need to pump after every shot
- Propels full-length arrows at up to 450 fps
- Integral 3000 psi pressure gauge
- Receiver rail and 6x40 mm scope.
- Synthetic bullpup stock
- 6x40 mm scope
- 3 arrows
- Powered by 3000 psi of compressed air
- Integrated pressure regulator delivers 8 consistent shots at 450 FPS
- Bullpup configuration, short 33.5” overall length
- Ambidextrous top cocking bolt
- 60 fpe with 375 gr arrows @ 450 FPS
- Length: 33.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Color: Black/Realtree Xtra