They do not call it the Lonesome West for nothing, and windswept distances of 500 plus yards are exactly where the E1 delivers a fatal blow
with cascading dots for windage and optimal elevation compensation. Precision-ground optical glass and multicoated lenses resist glare and transmit maximum light in those low-light conditions.
- Magnification: 4.5-14x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Reticle: Long-Range MOA
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 1"
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 4.5x: 22' and 14x: 7 1/2'
- Eye Relief: 4.5x: 3.10" and 14x: 3.80"
- Exit Pupil: 4.5x: 9mm and 14x: 3mm
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 40 MOA
- Windage Adjustment, Total Capability: 40 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Side Focus/PA
- Length: 12.60"
- Weight: 15.30 oz
- Finish: Matte Black