Cuddeback’s Black Flash has quickly become their best selling no-glow IR camera. Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Then add a Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black and white night images. On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as Zone Control, separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and many more. Cuddeback even reinvented the mounting system to make camera deployment easy and versatile. A conventional camera can get banged around while strapping it to a tree. With Cuddeback’s Genius Mount you simply strap (or screws) the mount to the tree and nice and gently slide the camera on and off as needed. Optional Genius Mounts allow panning, tilting, and locking.
Cuddeback Black Flash. With this level of performance and value it’s easy to see why it is their best seller.
- Megapixels: 20MP
- Flash Technology No glow IR with 940nm LEDs
- Flash Power: 20 High Power LEDs 50 feet
- Trigger Speed : 1/4 Second
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 Seconds
- Battery System: 8 AA
- Battery Life: Up to 12 Months, Over 10,000 Images
- Day Images: Full Color
- Night Images : R Black and White
- Image Imprint: Date, Time, Moon Phase, and CAM ID
- Zone Control: Yes (Select Wide/Narrow)
- Time Lapse: 10 Seconds to 24 Hours
- Camera Delays: 1 Second to 60 Minutes
- Burst Mode: 1 to 5 Images
- Day & Night Modes: Separate Day and Night
- No Card Mode: No
- Operating Modes: EZ & Advanced
- Video with Sound: Yes (10, 20, and 30 Seconds)
- HD Size Images Ye: (16:9)
- Full Size Images: Yes (4:3)
- Genius Mount : Yes