The lightweight Esbit folding titanium fork, knife, and spoon are extremely lightweight and fold to compact and convenient sizes making them perfect for backpacking, camping, boating, or travel. Titanium is one of the toughest, most durable alloys on the planet and is widely used in aircraft construction because of its lightness and extreme strength. The polished titanium surface of these non-corrosive and non-magnetic Esbit folding titanium utensils offers a high compatibility that is non-toxic and does not produce a metallic taste. Each utensil extends to full-size when open, and each includes a loop handle design that is convenient for hanging.
- Lightweight titanium fork folds to compact 4.2" length making it perfect for backpacking, camping, or inclusion in emergency prep kits
- Durable, lightweight, and heat resistant; non-corrosive and non-magnetic; handle locks into place when extended
- Polished titanium surfaces produces no metallic taste
- Hypoallergenic, non-toxic and is compatible with human skin; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions-packed: 1.1" x 4.2"
- Cpen 1.1" x 7.4"
- Weight: 0.6 oz.