The Evolution series is the next step in the advancement of holster development. A tension adjustment screw is incorporated to allow the user to customize the ease of presentation and the security of retention, functioning with the proven FOBUS passive retention design. Unique Fobus Roto-Holster rotates 360 degrees and adjusts easily for cross-draw, bodyguard/driver, small-of-the-back, and strong-side carries. Our patented locking adjustment allows the firearm either a forward or rearward cant, with our Proven Retention System.
The Roto holster is lightweight, with a flexible two-piece design for maximum strength and all-day comfort.
- Patented locking adjustment system allows for forty (40) possible positions
- Unique Roto-Holster system rotates 360° employing a forward or rearward cant.
- Retention adjustment screw allows user to select ease of presentation with security of retention.
- Steel reinforced rivet attachment system.
- Protective sight channel.
- Polymer belt holster featuring a molded body for a secure fit.
- Equipped with 1 3/4" Belt Attachment.
- Low profile design for concealment.
- Passive retention around trigger guard.
- Allows for rapid presentation, yet securely locks handgun in place.
- Easy and fast reholstering.
- Comfortable for all day concealed carry.
- Fits: Beretta Cheetah 80-89 Series.
- Draw Side: Right-Hand
- Color (Finish): Black