The Gamo Magnum air rifle shoots pellets at a stunning 1650 feet per second (with .177 caliber PBA Platinum ammo). If you're looking for speed, this is the air rifle for you!
Endowed with features that make it comfortable to shoot and suited for hunting, this magnum-powered air rifle is lightning fast, and its equipped with a 3-9x40 scope that has an adjustable objective for even more versatility in the field.
The IGT Mach 1 powerplant delivers higher downrange energy and the ultimate in impact and penetration making this gun ideal for small game such as rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, and crows. The IGT Mach 1 delivers faster velocity, more power and even better precision by using a gas cylinder versus a conventional spring. And the IGT Mach 1 offers smoother cocking and shooting, no spring torque, no spring fatigue, no issues shooting in cold weather, and a much longer life than a spring powered gun. The IGT Mach 1 allows you to cock the gun and wait before taking your next shot without worrying about any weakening of the metal spring. You'll also notice a lot less twang and vibration.
The synthetic thumbhole stock has a comfortable, ambidextrous cheekpiece, making it ideal for right- or left-handed shooters, and for added comfort, the Gamo Magnum has rubber inserts on the grip, forearm and cheekpiece. The buttpad incorporates the Shock Wave Absorber (SWA) for more recoil reduction. And while the Mach 1 gas piston seriously reduces vibration, the SWA recoil pad stops you from feeling most of the recoil from the remaining movement of the gun.
The air rifle features the smooth and predictable Custom Action Trigger (CAT) that allows you to tailor the trigger to your own personal preference. And, only Gamo offers the Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR). Designed to subdue the stress on your scope, the RRR absorbs shockwaves and reduces the stress on the internal components of your scope by almost 100%.
- IGT MACH 1 gas piston (IGT=Inert Gas Technology)
- Velocities up to 1650 fps
- Fixed fiber optic front sight
- Fully adjustable fiber optic rear sight
- 11mm scope rail with scope stop
- Rifled steel barrel
- SWA (Shock Wave Absorber) recoil pad reduces felt recoil by up to 74%
- All-weather ambidextrous thumbhole stock with black rubber inserts on grip, forearm and cheekpiece
- Custom Action Trigger (CAT) independently adjustable 1st and 2nd stage, allows you to tailor you trigger
- Automatic cocking safety system
- Manual safety
- Recoil Reducing Rail maximizes scope lifespan with 99.9% recoil compensation
- Includes: 3-9x40 adjustable objective scope and mount
- Caliber: 0.177"
- Max Velocity: 1650 fps
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Shot Capacity: 1
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
- Scopeable: Yes
- Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
- Buttplate: Soft rubber recoil pad
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/target practice
- Trigger Pull: 3.2 lbs
- Action: Breakbarrel
- Safety: Manual
- Powerplant: Gas-piston
- Function: Single-shot
- Max Shots per Fill: 1
- Body Type: Rifle
- Fixed/adj. power: Fixed
- Weight: 6.88 lbs