- Left handed
- Color: Carbon
- The Genesis System, by elimination let-off on light draw weight bows (where let-off is unnecessary), eliminates specific draw length requirements. The result is a bow that fits virtually everybody (from 15" to 30").
- Shoots like a bow with higher poundage
- A Genesis bow set at 20 lbs., for example, stores and releases an amount of energy comparable to a 35 lb. recurve bow! Plus, the Genesis bow has the "holding weight" (10 to 20 lbs.) necessary to "pull" the string from your fingers, making it easy to shoot.
- All the advantages of single-cam technology
- The Genesis bow has just one cam. This means no tuning problems, much less recoil, more accurate shooting, and less noise.
- Ideal for kids, beginners, and adults
- Genesis Technology offers several advantages that make the new Genesis bow the perfect choice for archers of all ages and sizes.
- Kids can't outgrow it - because there is no specific draw length requirement.
- It's simple to buy - no need to measure and fit for draw length.
- It's easy to shoot - because the draw length is always right, the beginning archer won't develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow.
- Great for families - everybody in the family can shoot the same bow.
- Perfect for schools, clubs, organizations - no need to worry about draw length.
- Stores love it - great for getting people interested in archery, and it's the perfect bow for use with video target systems.
- Built to last - durable and tough, these bows can take the punishment that multiple shooters can dish out.
- Draw Weight: 10-20 lbs