The E-Z open gutting knife boasts the same slim design and comfortable, soft rubberized handle as the rest of the Myth series. Built with a lightweight body directly molded onto the full tang stainless steel blade, the E-Z Open is the ideal tool for long, clean upwards cuts. A hard plastic ball overmold tip ensures that you never puncture your game or yourself. Created with quick field dressing in mind, the E-Z Open comes sheathed in a durable hard plastic case complete with a built-in carbide sharpener.
- Textured rubber handle
- sharpener integrated into sheath
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Length: 5.5"
- Handle Material: Textured rubber
- Sheath Material: Rigid plastic
- Total Length: 9.0"
- Intended Use: Skinning and field dressing
- Weight: 0.49 lb.