Hornady 223 Rem 73 gr ELD Match Ammunition Per 20
- Carefully selected components: We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady ELD Match, A-MAX, or our high-performance boattail hollow point bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- Specially Selected Cases: Cases are hand selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity. We get proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) Bullet Jackets: These jackets represent a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing. Developed by Hornady technicians, AMP Bullet Jackets feature near-zero wall thickness variation, resulting in unprecedented concentricity and uniformity throughout the jacket.
- Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Primers: Like the powder, the primers we select are the highest quality available, perfectly matched to the load.
- Caliber: 223 Rem
- Grain: 73
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): .398
- Ballistic Coefficient (G7): .200
- Sectional Density: .208
- Test Barrel Length (inches): 24
- Quantity: 20/Box