Knowing what's down there gives you the advantage. Make the Humminbird HELIX 7 DI Fishfinder your underwater eyes, and you'll have a clear picture of what's going on. Unbelievably clear, in fact. This is true widescreen, Down Imaging® sonar at its brightest and crispest, with high-def 480 x 800 pixel resolution supported by Humminbird's advanced Glass-Bonded Display. No matter how high or low the sun, you can see the screen clearly, brightly, without glare, from any angle. And the 16:9 ratio display offers the optimum aspect for viewing multiple screens simultaneously and getting all the detail you need. The HELIX's processor has been beefed up too, with double the RAM for lightning-quick redraws and screen refreshes. With 500 watts RMS/4000 watts peak-to-peak power, the Humminbird HELIX 7 DI Fishfinder has the punch to deliver crystal-clear SwitchFire® Sonar images and highly detailed Down Imaging scans at the touch of a button. Down Imaging depth capability: 350'. 2D sonar depth range: 600'.
- 7" HD color screen
- 16:9 widescreen Glass-Bonded Display
- Ultra-bright, glare-free, any-angle viewing
- Crisp 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- SwitchFire Sonar lets you customize the view
- Down Imaging technology adds incredible detail
- 500 watts RMS/4000 watts peak-to-peak
- Down Imaging depth capability: 350'
- 2D sonar depth range: 600'