Consecutive ICAST Best of Electronics wins for the HELIX 10 and the HELIX 7 give the perfect introduction to the Humminbird HELIX 9 SI G2N GPS Fishfinder and Chartplotter. Its brilliant 9.1" screen with 1,500 nit brightness allows easy viewing even indirect sunlight. Powerful CHIRP SONAR allows the unique selection of Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges, giving clean returns and exceptional target separation. Down Imaging brings crystal-clear returns to depths of 350', and SwitchFire SONAR with depths of 600' shows intricate details of bottom and structures. Patented Humminbird Side Imaging now extends a full 400' either side of the boat for 800' of side-to-side coverage, revealing even more key structures and fish. Side-by-side presentation of Down Imaging and SwitchFire SONAR delivers ideal vertical viewing for fishing, actively showing your lure and fish for perfect preparation. A built-in, high-sensitivity GPS receiver provides pinpoint location accuracy, with storage capacity for up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks, and 20,000 track points. Dual card slots empower compatible cartographies like Humminbird LakeMaster/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike, Navionics+, HotMaps and Platinum+, Humminbird AutoChart and AutoChart PRO. Ethernet connection gives access to expansion technologies like HD RADAR, NMEA 2000, AIS, and 360 Imaging. Redefine boat control with the use of compatible technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link with LakeMaster cartography. Built-in AutoChart Live creates maps live on your screen for up to 8 hrs. of immediate user-generated mapping, including vegetation, bottom hardness and depth contour mapping. When you want to be connected, tap into Bluetooth wireless capability to see missed calls and text messages right on your display. There's never been a more advanced Humminbird fishfinder than the Humminbird HELIX 9 SI G2N GPS Fishfinder and Chartplotter. If fishing's in your DNA, you need a HELIX.
- Brilliant 9.1" screen with 1,500-nit brightness
- 800x480 resolution
- Down Imaging to 350'
- Side Imaging a full 400' either side of the boat
- Networkable with other Humminbird units and Minn Kota trolling motors
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver
- Storage for up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks, and 20,000 track points
- CHIRP sonar with Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges
- Cleaner returns and exceptional target separation
- DualBeam Plus SONAR
- Dual card slots
- Compatible with several cartographies: Humminbird LakeMaster/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike, Navionics+, HotMaps, Humminbird AutoChart and AutoChart PRO
- Ethernet connection
- Access to expansion technologies like HD RADAR, NMEA 2000, AIS, and 360 Imaging
- Compatible with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link with LakeMaster cartography
- Bluetooth capability
- View text messages and missed calls right on your screen
- Pre-loaded with AutoChart Live
- Built-in speedometer and surface temperature
- Color: Black
- Size: 9"