The Rove features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which offers good hardness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The stonewashed finish hides scratches and looks good. The blade opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Extra-heavy jimping on the flipper makes it extra easy to open—even in wet or slippery conditions.
The handle is glass-filled nylon with heavy texturing—again, to take care of those slippery conditions. An oversized, starburst pivot adds an extra touch of eye-catching interest.
The Rove's secure liner lock provides for safe blade lockup and releases easy when the job is done. The Rove also has a conveniently large lanyard hole and a reversible deep-carry pocketclip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.3"
- Closed length: 4.4"
- Open length: 7.8"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.