The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. And now it comes in outdoors-loving olive.
The manual opening modified tanto blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle II with its handsome olive handle is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner lock
- Bottle opener, screwdriver, lanyard hole
- Color: Olive
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, BlackWash finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 2.6"
- Closed length: 4"
- Overall length: 6.3"
- Weight 3 oz.