With its blade length of just 2 inches, the Kershaw Spoke is easy to take along with you just about anywhere. But even with such a compact blade, this knife is plenty useful. It slices through tasks quickly and easily because the Spoke's big belly provides plenty of cutting surface—even though the overall blade length is shorter.
The knife opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Slightly oversized, the flipper doubles as a finger guard when the blade is opened. The steel handle features an unusual textured pattern that also provides a solid grip on this smaller knife. Black-oxide coating gives it a great look and a sturdy liner lock secures the blade open during use.
The Spoke has a reversible, deep-carry pocketclip and a black-oxide coated blade stop.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 4CR14, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade length: 2"
- Closed length: 3.5"
- Overall length: 4.75"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.