Full-size binoculars can be too large for many people, especially younger users. Leupold BX-1 Yosemite binoculars not only fit smaller hands, but also adjust to fit the smaller interpupillary distance (the distance between the eyes) of smaller users…something most full-size optics can’t do. With both 6x and 8x models available, everyone from the youthful user to experienced adults can enjoy the optical performance that serious users demand.
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- BAK 4 Prisms
- Central Focus Dial
- Diopter Focus
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi coated Lens System
- Lead Free
- Narrow Interpupillary Distance
- Phase Coated
- Porro Prism Design
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process
- Twist Up Eyecups
- Color: Shadow Gray
- Interpupillary Distance:
- Actual Magnification: 8.00 x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 30.00 mm
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 389.00'
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 118.00 m
- Angular Field of View: 7.40 degrees
- Twilight Factor: 15.40
- Weight: 17.00 oz.
- Length: 4.50"
- Exit Pupil: N/A
- Eye Relief: 15.50 mm
- Close Focus Distance: 10.00'
- Close Focus Distance: 3.00 m