The BX-4 Pro Guide HD’s are built around the Leupold Twilight Max Light Management System. The specialized lens coatings will allow you to glass longer during the early predawn hours to well past dusk. The open bridge design and durable aluminum body is both comfortable to hold and lightweight enough for easy carrying. The redesigned body armor has a texture that allows for a sure grip in any conditions, with or without gloves. Completely waterproof and backed by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee, the BX-4 Pro Guide HD’s are a welcome addition for all who want to see more outdoors.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof:
Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic design ensures the products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Fully Multi coated Lens System: The fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- High Definition: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Max Magnification: 12.00
- Objective Size: 50.00
- First Lite Fusion Finish
- Weight (oz): 28.5
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High: 3.9
- Eye Relief (mm) - High: 16
- Close Focus Distance (ft): 10
- Length (mm): 168
- Angular FOV (degrees) - High: 5.0
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High: 263
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High: 88
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58-74
- Length - A (in): 6.6