Leupold's Mark 6 3-18x44mm sets a standard for high performance in a small, lightweight package. With a length of just 12 inches and weighing in at 23.6 ounces, this optic sets a new standard for riflescope performance. In addition, the Mark 6 series offers state-of-the-art features that are common throughout Leupold's Tactical product line. Hands down, the most commonly used phrase we hear from tactical end users is "smaller, lighter, faster" when describing the perfect optic.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- DiamondCoat 2
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio
- Blackened Lens Edges
- Blackened lens edges reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution, improved contrast and superior optical perrformance.
- 34mm Maintube
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Side Focus
- M5C2 Elevation Adjustment Dial
- Magnifications: 3-18x
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Reticle: Front Focal Tremor 3 Illuminated
- Linear Field of View at 100 Yards: 3x: 36.80' and 18x: 6.30'
- Eye Relief: 3x: 3.80" and 18x: 3.90"
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50 MOA
- Weight: 23.60 oz
- Finish: Matte Black