The Mark 6 3-18x44mm sets the standard for high performance in a small, lightweight package. With a length of just 12" and weighing in at 23.6 oz, this optic sets a new standard for riflescope performance. In addition, the Mark 6 series offers state-of-the-art features that are common throughout Leupold's Tactical product line. Hands down, the most commonly used phrase we hear from tactical end users is "smaller, lighter, faster" when describing the perfect optic.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- DiamondCoat 2
- Blackened Lens Edges
- Dual Use
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Side Focus
- M5C2 Elevation Adjustment Dial
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Main Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Reticle Front Focal Tremor 3
- Zoom Ratio": 6:1
- Linear Field of View at 100 Yards: 3x: 36.80' and 18x: 6.30'
- Eye Relief: 3x: 3.80" and 18x: 3.90"
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50 MOA
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 23.60 oz
- Finish: Matte Black