A number of years ago, a man camping with his grandson took a single length of wire and fashioned it into the most versatile holder we've ever seen. The Grandpa's FireFork is inspired by his ingenious design and is destined to become a modern classic. It's compact so you can travel anywhere with it—backpacking, camping, or wherever! Use it to grill marshmallows and hot dogs or just about anything else you can come up with. Attaches firmly to practically any stick; no need to cut fresh branches. Also makes a great fire-poker. Comes with a safety cap for easy and secure storage. Made of a single stainless steel wire to last and last.
- Curved points hold food firmly—also works well as a fire poker.
- No need to cut branches—attaches to practically any stick.
- Made from a single, stainless steel wire.
- Safety cap for easy storage.
- Hole for cord in safety cap.
- Color: Fuchsia & Cyan
- Quantity: 2-Pack
- Materials: Cap—Tritan; Wire—stainless spring steel
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.9" x 0.8"
- Weight: 0.6 oz.