For many years, the Lyman VLD Chamfer/ Reamer has been extremely popular with reloaders due to its gentle 22 degree cutting angle. It cuts much easier than standard 45 degree angle reamers and works great for any long boat tail (very low drag) bullet designs. Now this popular tool is available in long lasting, super sharp carbide. The precision ground carbide tool will last a lifetime without showing any signs of wear, perfect for the high volume reloader. The Carbide VLD Chamfer/Reamer will be available on our comfortable handle for hand held use or by itself for use in our Case Prep Xpress or other brands of case prep machines.
- 2 degree cutting angle perfectly matches long boat tail bullets
- Removes burrs from inside of case mouths and cuts a clean, smooth chamfer
- Available with a handle for hand held use or separately for use in power case prep machines
- Made of precision ground, super hard carbide
- Carbide VLD Chamfer Reamer tool head only