Minn Kota 15' Talon, Black BT
- More Control Options: With more control options than ever before, you can Talon down from anywhere on the boat using the Talon control panel, standard Talon remote, wireless foot switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, the Talon mobile app, or your Humminbird fish finder.
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Anchoring in hard bottom isn’t the same as anchoring into mud. Only Talon has User-Selectable Anchoring Modes to give you the perfect hold in any condition.
Standard Mode: Activates the Auto-Drive sequence that powers the spike into the bottom with three increasingly aggressive hits. For most anchoring situations.
Rough Water Mode: For heavy wind and chop, this mode performs three consecutive Auto-Drive sequences at 10-second intervals for a triple-strength hold.
Soft Bottom Mode: For less aggressive anchoring - and easier anchor retraction - in water with a muddy or silted bottom.
- Built-in Work Light: Lets you tie lines and work from the transom any time of day — or night. Includes blue and white light color options with three brightness settings.
- Vertical Deployment: Head-to-head, talon beats any other shallow water anchor in a race to the bottom. Talon’s patented sequential deployment quickly and quietly deploys vertically in three stages and stays out of your way.
- 2X Anchoring Force: Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security.
- LED Depth Indicator: Track anchor depth at a glance. The LED lights on Talon show you how far down you’re deployed. Features three brightness settings.
- Wave Absorption: Put heavy chop in it's place. Talon’s built-in floating suspension keeps your boat locked to the bottom even in rough water, enabling your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor.
- Wireless Remote: Two standard, wireless remotes let you control stow, deploy, anchoring mode, and work light from anywhere in the boat, plus the ability to control up to two Talons independently or simultaneously from one remote.
- Saltwater Tough Engineering: Over 80 years of trolling motor design and testing taught us how to full combat the corrosive effects of saltwater. And we build that know-how into every Talon, so saltwater won't stand a chance.
- Auto Up/Down: Hit the button, then get back to fishing. Only Talon has Auto Up/Down, which makes lowering and raising the anchor as easy as using a car’s automatic windows. Utilizing bottom-sensing technology, Talon automatically knows when it has anchored, so you don’t have to hold down the button and wait.
- Pivoting Design: While other anchors limit you to one position, Talon’s Quick Release Bracket enables up and down adjustment, 30° of pivoting, and easy removal when Talon’s not in use.
- Deployment Notification Alarm: Talon’s indestructible composite spike bends but doesn’t break - even if you try to take off while deployed. And if you do that, Talon’s the only anchor with an audible alert to let you know.
- Color: Black
- Anchoring Depth: 15'
- Product Height: 69.5"