Carabiner key clips require a belt loop or D-ring to be attached, and can be bulky when worn on clothing or in a pocket. Not the KeyCLIPse. Molded of durable, lightweight carbon fiber composite, the KeyCLIPse is a patented self-locking clip that makes the included stainless steel key ring instantly "clippable" to woven fabrics up to 3mm thick. It automatically locks when you slide it into a pants pocket, purse pocket, or waistband. And, once there, it's sleek, low-profile design rests flat and stays securely where you clip it. To unlock the clip, simply press the push button release. It's an excellent way to keep keys safely at your fingertips when walking to your car at night, when juggling armfuls of groceries, loading and unloading gear, or any situation you find yourself on the go.
- Low profile key ring with a self locking pocket clip that uses an innovative push button release
- Auto locks securely in place on woven fabrics up to 3mm thick
- Molded of durable, lightweight carbon fiber composite
- 21mm Stainless steel split ring keeps keys secure
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 1.0" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.3 oz.