The 308 forend from ODIN Works is a versatile system for your AR10 builds. Designed to work with DPMS pattern uppers, the forend works with both high (2.06”) and low (2.00”) profiles. 308 forends feature the ODIN boomerang cuts making it lightweight and good looking. All ODIN Works forends are free floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
- Free float
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system developed by MAGPUL.
- Adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement.
- No access to back side of the rail is required.
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward.
- Forend Adapter Size: 2.06"
- Forend adapter threading: 1 7/16 16.
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Inside diameter: 1.75"
- Outside diameter: W-1.95" H-2.23"
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories.