The M-LOK system offers a modular mounting system for accessories developed by MAGPUL. All M-LOK free float forends include a M-LOK accessory rail (with M-LOK nuts), forend adapter, barrel nut, Vibra-Tite, and 6 6-32 screws.
- Free float.
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside.
- M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system developed by MAGPUL.
- Adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement.
- No access to back side of the rail is required.
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward.
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories.
- Length: 15.5"
- Weight: 11.85 oz
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Inside diameter: 1.6"
- Outside diameter: W-1.8" H-2.1"