Shooters wanted an ODIN Works XMR (eXtended Magazine Release) that worked with Magpul BAD levers. Machined from billet 6061 aluminum featuring the ODIN boomerang cuts, the XMR 2 is the one accessory every AR with or without a BAD lever needs. The XMR 2 is larger than a mil spec button making it easily accessible by all shapes and sizes of hands and fingers. Works with both AR15 and AR10 lower receivers. Easy install that takes minutes
- Large surface area for quick magazine reloads.
- Easy to reach.
- Ergonomic design.
- Release magazine without changing grip or position.
- Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip.
- Color: Gunmetal Gray
- Compatible with BAD Lever. Will not work with anti walk pins unless you modify the XMR2.
- Weight: .1 oz (including paddle, button, and screws)