The M-LOK accessory rail allows you to mount sights, lights, and other tactical accessories to your M-LOK forend.
Includes: M-LOK nuts, screws, and hex wrench.
- Weight: 0.8 oz (including M-LOK nuts and screws).
- 2 5/16" long.
- Accessory Rail can be placed at 3,6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- Made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum.
- M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system developed by MAGPUL.
- It adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement.
- No access to back side of the rail is required.
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward.
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories.