At Okuma Fishing Tackle we deliver more than just fishing gear. We deliver the motivation to hit the water, the energy to maintain focus and the excitement that injects every cast with high expectations. The advanced materials, dynamic design and commitment to longevity contained in each of our fishing reels, fishing rods and rod and reel combos are not simply a means to an end. They're the foundation of a better and more complete fishing experience. Okuma Fishing Tackle is developed inspire your passion for fishing, both on and off the water. Whether you fish for bass, trout, catfish, salmon/steelhead, stripers, tuna or marlin, when the sun rises tomorrow, a new opportunity will be born. Let's make the most of it together.
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- SCT blanks: Spiral carbon technology improved strength and durability
- SCT is a dual helix wrap configuration with over 6000 strands of carbon fiber
- Fuji K-concept guide frames for maximum compatibility with braided line
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts. Compatible for braided line
- Guide wrappings with pure carbon thread for improved holding power
- TR models feature ALPS roller guides and a 3K woven carbon butt
- RR rods feature heavy duty ALPS zirconium guides
- Grooved EVA foregrips for improved slime control
- Fuji or ALPS reel seats depending on models
- Rod Power: Extra Heavy
- Rod Taper: Fast
- Rod Length: 8'0"
- Line Weight: 30-50 lbs
- Lure Weight: 2-5 oz
- Number of Sections: 9 + Tip
- ForeGrip Length: 10-1/2"
- RearGrip Length: 10-3/4"
- Number of Guides: 9 + Tip
- Handle Style: C
- Weight (oz): 18.0