The Okuma Tundra Pro Spinning Rod will stand up to a long day of fishing in all outdoor elements. This rod is constructed from a durable graphite composite with double footed stainless steel guide frames. The Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology adds strength, sensitivity, and power in the tip section. The fibers around the rod blank increases the lifting power and maximizes the performance. Take fishing to new levels with this Okuma Tundra Pro Spinning Rod, an excellent choice for both novices and professionals.
- EVA rear grip
- Durable and sensitive graphite composite rod blank
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology
- Comfortable EVA fore and rear grip configuration
- All Tundra pro guides feature double foot construction
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 9'0"
- Foregrip Length: 4"
- Reargrip Length: 15-3/4"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Medium Fast
- Handle Type: A
- Line Rating: 15-30 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1-4 oz.
- Guide Type: Tundra pro guides feature double foot construction
- Blank Material: Durable and sensitive graphite composite
- Handle Material: EVA
- Number of Guides: 5 + Tip
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
9' Length, 2pc, 15-30 lb Line Rate, 1-4 oz Lure Rate, Medium/Heavy Power