G-10 material is a fiberglass based epoxy resin laminate. It is an extremely tough and durable material that is impervious to moisture, weather or chemicals, making it a perfect material for handgun grips. The multiple layered construction allows the use of different colors to be added to the grips, creating attractive patterns as it is machined. Our Pachmayr G-10 Tactical pistol grips are available in two textures, the coarse Grappler pattern or fine checkered, and two color patterns, green/black and grey/black. Pachmayr G-10 Tactical grips are the toughest, most durable, and best looking grips on the market. Available to fit 1911's, Sig 238's and 938's, Ruger Mk III and 22/45's, Beretta 92's, and CZ 75's.
- Super tough, durable G-10 material
- Impervious to moisture, weather or chemicals
- Attractive color patterns
- Coarse or checkered textures to suit your shooting or concealment needs
- Texture: Coarse Grappler
- Color Pattern: Gray/Black
- Fits: Ruger Mark II/III