The Pulsar TSD1 Torque Screwdriver is the perfect tool to combat overtightening and stripping. Designed specifically for use when mounting Pulsar DFA scope adapters, this premium T-style hex key driver is constructed of a heavy-duty, ergonomically designed plastic T-handle, complete with finger grooves, and a durable aluminum driver shaft. Perfect for use with all Forward DFA scope adapters, the Pulsar TSD1 Torque Screwdriver includes a standard ¼”-drive connector and hex bit.
- Rugged T-style torque screwdriver
- Prevents overtightening and stripping,
- Durable plastic handle with finger grooves;
- Includes a connector and hex bit
- Works with all Forward DFA scope adapters
- Bit adapter
- Hex bit
- Type: Hex Key
- Material: Luminum/plastic
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 27 mm
- Weight: 3.2 oz.