Pro hunter Michael Waddell fills his tags with the muzzleloader coined after his nickname, the T/C Triumph Bone Collector. From the accuracy and innovation, to the touch and feel, the American-made Bone Collector meets and exceeds the standards of the most discerning black powder hunters.
- The Speed Breech XT is as simple as it gets. No tools necessary—just turn 90 degrees and it's out.
- The fluted barrel increases the firearm's accuracy by increasing the stiffness of the barrel and increasing the barrel's cooling rate. The Weather Shield coating is 50 times more corrosion resistant than stainless steel alone.
- The Triumph Bone Collector comes in Realtree AP camo for optimal concealment, and a really sharp look.
- What's behind the Bone Collector's FlexTech recoil reduction system that absorbs harmful vibration, weakening shooter performance and potentially damaging scopes? Four synthetic recoil arches create a crush zone that allows the stock to compress during the recoil process.
- The LimbSaver recoil pad has dual compression chambers that displace the shock over a broad spectrum. All of this is built into the stock of the Triumph Bone Collector, to give shooters better performance and comfort every time out on a hunt
- The Bone Collector's Reversible Hammer Extension makes for easy cocking, for both left- and right-handed hunters.
- The FlexTech Stock with SIMS LimbSaver* Recoil Pad absorbs shock and vibration and reduces felt recoil by 43%.
- Caliber: .50
- Finish/Stock: Silver Weather Shield/AP Camo
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Breech Plug: Speed Breech XT
- Capacity: Single Shot
- Length of Pull: 13.5"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Rate of Twist: 1:28
- Ignition: 209 Primer
- Sights: Adjustable Fiber Optics