One Shot Case Lube is the most popular reloading cartridge and tool lubricant in the market, because; Case Lube is a dry film "Boundary" lubricant that is non-hazardous, does not contaminate powders or primers, and the "DynaGlide" technology exceeds US Military & NATO load carrying capacity requirements by 6 times. Precision shooters appreciate One Shot Case Lube’s clean, non-sticky, quick and easy application when loading large volumes of rounds at a time. The flexible all-purpose dry film lubricant use on their other reloading tools is a major bonus.
Lube entire blocks of cases in one shot. Dries in minutes. One Shot is a non-petroleum product that will not contaminate powder or primers.
- Improves tool and die performance and extends service life
- A high speed "micro penetrating", high pressure dry film
- Will not contaminate powder or primers
- Evenly distributes lubricant over the entire case (won’t creep or migrate).
- DynaGlide Plus prevents tarnish, which in turn reduces drag on case extraction and helps prevent scoring/scratching damage
- Offers advantages in critical match load accuracy
- Eliminates the paste lubing mess
- Improves ejection and reduces scoring and scratching of cases
- Minimizes jamming problems in semi-automatic firearms
- Works great for lubricating presses and other equipment
- Dry film lubricant Spray
- 10 oz